Application for admission to the courses should be made in the prescribed form available along with the prospectus. Cost of the application form and prospectus is Rs. 300/-
Interview requests will be sent to the short listed candidates. Admission will be confirmed only after counseling.
- No student will be admitted to the institute, unless his/her application for admission is duly countersigned by the parent/guardian.
- Seat block will not be refunded
- Original certificates deposited on admission shall not be returned before clearing all the liabilities with the institution.
- Administration office timings are from 9.00 am to 5.30 pm (MON-FRI) & 9.00 am to 1.30pm (SAT).
- All students must provide three passport size photographs at the time of the admission.
- Students who don’t submit the original Secondary school leaving Certificates for the interview shall submit it at the earliest date.
- Original certificates deposited at the time of the admission will be returned only after the completion of the course and clearing all the dues.
- Once the student is admitted and if he/she discontinues the course, the fees paid will not be refunded.
- Fees and other related charges should be paid within the period stipulated by the institute at the time of the admission
- Fees should be paid only at the office cash counter and a receipt should be obtained immediately. The Management will not be responsible for any illegal payments.
- All fees are due at the appropriate time and can be paid in full or in two equal installments. The first installment should be paid at the time of admission. The next installment should be paid by the 10th of the month when they are due. Failure to pay the fees on the announced date will attract a fine of Rs. 50/- till 15th of the month. If the fees still unpaid after the 15th, he/she will be dismissed from the Academy.
- Candidates will be entitled to a 5% concession of the total tuition fee if paid in full.
- Candidates joining for more than one course at a time will get a concession of 10% of their tuition fee.
- Fees once paid for a course, in full or part, will not be refunded/adjusted/transferred under any reason to any other course or person
- Course completion Certificate will be issued only upon settling applicable fees.
Attendance and Examinations
- Student attendance will relate their presence in all class
- Continuous absence for 15 days without prior permission or any valid reason will lead to removal of the candidate from the rolls.
- Periodical class tests will be carried out and the performance of the student will be intimated to the parent/guardian.
- Certification from Orient Flights Civil Aviation Academy will only be issued to students who secure the required minimum pass marks.
- a. Passing Levels: 60% and above
- b. Distinction: 85% and above
- Students with less than 80% attendance will not be permitted to write the final exam
- It is mandatory for all students to wear their institute ID card while in the campus.
- It is compulsory that students should attend the institute in the stipulated institute uniform even on special days of functions and rehearsals unless specified otherwise.
- Low waist pants are not allowed in the campus.
- The shirt is to be tucked in properly.
- All boys must wear vests.
- Shoes must be black in color, clean and neatly polished.
- Whenever students are permitted to wear casual clothes, they must be suitably and modestly be attired for school.
- All students shall be in the class room at 9.45am.
- The institute expects students to be polite, friendly and well behaved in and outside the institute. They shall be respectful to their teachers, elders and considerate towards their juniors: honest and truthful at all times.
Students shall not leave their classrooms or enter other classrooms without permission.
- Students are not allowed to enter teacher’s cubicle without permission or in the absence of any teacher.
- Speaking in English is compulsory at the institute for the benefit of the learners in the long run, especially of those who have not been used to earlier.
- Preference for campus placements are strictly based on the class performance, behavior and internal assessments any damage caused to the property of the institute or of other students must be reported to the management and will have to be compensated for.
- Mobile phones are not permitted in the institute. Should they be found in use in the campus, they would be confiscated.
- Students are not permitted to bring iPods, cameras, laptops and other electronic equipment without the permission of the teacher concerned.
Campus has adopted anti-ragging procedures and students should not indulge in any such activities.
- Parents/Guardians are not allowed to enter class rooms without prior information from the Centre Head.
- Written Intimation: We believe in keeping the parents informed promptly of positive as well as negative behavioral changes observed in the students from time to time
- Counseling: Any kind of behavioral or emotional problems or academic backwardness may be discussed in person as and when required, in an informal and conducive atmosphere.
- Conference: A conference will be called to inform the parents about the inappropriate behavior of their wards in spite of repeated warnings, with suggestions for parental action and support
- Parents can meet the respective teachers only with the permission of the Admin – Head between 1.00pm to 2.00pm.
- Any legal matter pertaining to the institution is limited within Chennai jurisdiction only.
- Hostel accommodation: The Management will assist to find suitable accommodation for male and female students at nearby hostels. Hostel accommodation is provided to candidates who opt or raise it during counseling, it is clear that OFCAA will not assist for facilities rather provide guidance alone.
- Preference for campus placement will be based on the student’s performance in the Finishing School and/or Internal Assessments.
- Note: Students will be provided only with placement assistance from the institute only after successful completion of course
We require the following documents at the time of admission:-
- 10th Mark sheet (5 copies)
- 12th Mark sheet (5 copies)
- School leaving certificate (5 copies)
- Passing certificate (5 copies)
- Proof of Date of Birth (Xerox 5 copies)
- Photo ID Proof
- Address Proof (5 copies)
- Photograph (10)