Ground Staff Training (3 Months Course)
The course is designed to meet the high standards and training needs of the global aviation community. Ground handling is the fastest road to the aviation world. You will be trained of the latest developments in the industry through value added training in accordance with IATA standards.
The challenging tasks right from the moment the passenger steps into the airport till he reaches the destination involves a huge gamut of services that lies with us, ensuring safe and an enjoyable travel experience of passengers.
What you gain…
At the end of the course, students will acquire technical and practical expertise needed to succeed in the airline industry. A dedicated placement cell, with round the clock placement assistance will enable our students to make their way into the airlines.
Upon completion of the course you will be proficient enough to take up jobs in the following areas:
- Customer services
- Cargo Handling
- Ramp handling services
- Dangerous goods handling
- Pleasing personality, good knowledge of English and local language
- Should have completed graduation
- Age group between 21-26 Years
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Only Indian citizens will be considered
- 3 Months
The ground crew training course runs every three months, throughout the year. Please contact us, to find out the next available starting dates as well as the pre-acceptance training screening and registration dates.
Why choose us?
Being the first and the last face of the airline that the passenger meets, it is very important to lay a good first and an everlasting impression. Here we pitch in to train you in all spheres being.
- IATA (International Air Transport association) authorized training centre
- 24 years of educational service in the aviation industry (Orient Flights)
- Civil aviation unit of the prestigious Hindustan group of institutions
- High standards of training and 100 % placement assistance for all students
- Industry seasoned faculty, supported by high-tech equipments and infrastructure