Certificate Course in Dangerous Goods and Cargo
The course talks about the safety in transportation of dangerous goods by air. It helps to understand the related aspects and responsibilities of shippers, agents and airlines. We train to apply IATA Dangerous goods regulations to common work situations. The subject areas are cargo and Dangerous goods regulations.
The compliance requirements for shipping dangerous goods and cargo by aircraft are very complex and changing day by day. An expert with the knowledge of such dangerous goods and cargo is employed by the airline to ensure safety in air and on ground.
What you gain…
You learn to apply the information given in the ICAO and IATA regulations to dangerous goods shipments.
- Check that packing, marking and labelling meet ICAO and IATA standards
- Understand Shippers and carriers responsibilities
- Prepare and handle dangerous goods and cargo shipments by air
- Understand legal requirements, operational restrictions and governing entities
- Identify any weak links in goods handling procedures and resolve them
- Apply safety procedures whenever and wherever required on job
- Master compliance standards of dangerous goods with airlines
- 12th and above
- 3 Months
Why choose us?
- IATA (International Air Transport Association) authorized training centre
- 24 years of educational service in the aviation industry (Orient Flights)
- Civil aviation unit of the prestigious Hindustan group of institutions
- High standards of training
- Industry seasoned faculty, supported by high-tech equipments and infrastructure