AirLine Ticketing gives you the knowledge and skills to maximize your career in passenger ticketing. The what’s, why’s and how’s of Airline ticketing are answered here. It details the ticket entries, rescheduling, cancellations, baggage rules and fare calculation principles. The IATA training enables a student to boost his/her career in Aviation and travel industry.
What you gain…
Learning the fundamentals for pricing journeys, interpreting constructed fares, decoding electronic ticket data, providing your customers with the best service possible.
- Identifying the parts of a journey
- Collection of applicable taxes, fees and charges
- Converting and rounding currencies
- Making effective routings and competitive tickets
- Aiding the passengers with real time information
- 12th std and above
- 3 Months
Why choose us?
- IATA (International Air Transport Association) authorized training centre
- 24 years of educational service in the aviation industry (Orient Flights)
- Civil aviation unit of the prestigious Hindustan group of institutions
- High standards of training
- Industry seasoned faculty, supported by high-tech equipments and infrastructure