Airport customer service personnel make sure that the needs of their traveler are being satisfied. Your aim is toprovide excellent customer service and act as ambassador of the Airline.
As customer service personnel you may work at various levels, from Check-in counters to the front-end of the business and in most cases will be
- Handling face-to-face enquiries from customers.
- dealing with passenger enquiries about flight departures and arrivals
- checking in passengers and giving seat numbers
- providing boarding passes and luggage labels
- telling passengers about luggage restrictions
- weighing baggage and collecting any excess weight charges
- taking care of people with special needs, and unaccompanied children
- calming and reassuring nervous passengers
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
Learn techniques of effective communication and customer contact
Understand the various social styles and cultural differences of airline customers
Gain knowledge about new trends in customer service
Anyone wishing to join Hospitality and service sector
Class conducted by industry professional
Option of earning IATA Certification
Familiarization trip to Airline officer, airport and Hospitality industry
Free spoken English and Hindi classes for candidates, who are not fluent in English and Hindi
Improved Standard of Customer Service
Verbal & Non-verbal Communication Skills
Customer Contact Techniques
Chapters include review questions, discussion questions and a reading list of appropriate books for reference
Course Duration & Passing Criteria
This course requires approximately 180 hours of study, to be completed in 06 months.
All candidates will be given 2 attempts to successfully complete the final exam.
To successfully pass the exam, the student must achieve a grade of 60% or higher.
An IATA Certificate is awarded upon successful completion of the final